Ultimate Singles Fright Night
Brave enough for a Ghost Story?
Are you ready for London’s Ultimate Singles Fright Night? You’ll want to cosy up to the person next to you as this is sure to get your heart racing and body shaking!
Match.com, the UK’s best known online dating service, has teamed up with the critically acclaimed theatre production Ghost Stories for an evening of ghoulish tales, ghostly cocktails and London’s bravest singles! Seen by over 300,000 people worldwide, Ghost Stories is a stage fright like no other - 80 rollercoaster minutes of thrilling, chilling laughs that will have you on the edge of your seat…clutching your neighbour for comfort!
With a pre-drinks reception next door in Verve Bar with one complimentary ghostly cocktail and scarily scrumptious nibbles, you can prep yourself for what’s ahead with some liquid courage or mingle to find the one who you think can keep you safe throughout the show! Afterwards you can make your way back to Verve bar for free entry and exclusive drinks offers.
We’ve also teamed up with our friends at Uber to help get you home safely. You can take advantage of the discount when your ticket purchase is complete.
So go on…are you brave enough to book for the scariest fun you’ll ever have in a theatre with 300 of London’s finest singles…
Drinks and food reception from 6pm – 7.45pm in Verve Bar (next door to theatre)
Complimentary ghostly cocktail and scrumptious nibbles redeemable between 6pm-7pm
Entrance to Ghost Stories (non allocated seating)
The chance to mingle with attendees after the show in Verve Bar (next door to the Theatre) 1 Upper St.Martins Lane, WC2H 9NY
Seats in the theatre are limited so be sure to get yours first to avoid disappointment.
Male single ticket
1 Male event ticket
Female single ticket
1 Female event ticket
Male double ticket
2 Male event tickets
Female double ticket
2 Female event tickets
6-7 Great Newport Street WC2H 7JB
6-7 Great Newport Street WC2H 7JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.