Trinny Woodall In Conversation With Gaby Roslin
- No reviews.
- Ham Yard Hotel
- Ham Yard Hotel
- Monday 5th February
- 6.30 pm - 8.00pm
- £20 ticket only / £35 ticket and a copy of FEARLESS
Notorious for her honest and authentic advice, Trinny Woodall’s years presenting the iconic TV show What Not To Wear alongside Susannah Constantine earned her a place in the hearts of millions of women across the UK. She went on to establish Trinny London in 2017 – one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands.
Now, she’s encouraging women of all ages, shapes, styles and attitudes to feel empowered at every stage of their lives through her new book, FEARLESS.
For this special event, Trinny will be in conversation with one of the country’s favourite radio and TV presenters, and author of recently published Spread the Joy, Gaby Roslin.
Trinny will share invaluable fashion, beauty, health and lifestyle advice as well as talking about her own experiences of fear and sharing what she has learned along the way.
With her signature frank and funny style, don’t miss the opportunity to spend an inspiring and empowering evening with Trinny, as she imparts wisdom about how we can all challenge ourselves to live fearlessly every day.
Your ticket includes entry to the event
|18:30 - 20:00
Ticket and a copy of Fearless
Your ticket includes entry to the event and a copy of Trinny's new book 'Fearless'
|18:30 - 20:00
Ham Yard Hotel, One, Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.