Seven Deadly Sins Tour
- No reviews.
- Outside Farringdon Station
Get a group of friends together to indulge in a night of sin. Visit London's naughtiest pubs and hear all about the capital's most grisly history. Your evening includes a visit to four pubs. During your tour you will visit: A 16th Century Pub where Queen Elizabeth danced around a cherry tree; Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane and the 1666 Great Fire of London; An authentic gin palace, former home to ladies of the night and an infamous prison; A 19th century pub that was home to a pervy publican and serves alcohol at 6am; The 17th century pub built by Sir Christopher Wren to entice his workers to spend all their pay checks so he could reclaim their pay! ; London's largest execution ground; A market where you could sell your unwanted wives; The plague pit which supplied the bodysnatchers...
Approximate Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Street tour with visits to pubs
Terrain: Leisurely 2km of walking
Adult Only Ticket
|19:30 - 21:30||£14.00|
Outside Farringdon Station, 39 Cowcross Street, London, EC1M 6BY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.