Sensual Saturdaze For Women - Massage My Man Foundation Group Workshop - Teaching women the art of sensual massage and erotic loveplay for men
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters
The Foundation workshops is the First in A series of two 4 Hour Saturday Group Workshops
For Women Who Like Men
hosted by Sex Engineer Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters
Saturday, 14th March 2020, 10 am to 2 pm
The Massage My Man Foundation & Intermediate group workshops are ideal and safe learning environments for women who want to increase their confidence and abilities in giving sensual and erotic pleasure to men. Run by renown Sex Engineer Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters (featured in Ch 5 The Sex Business, Cosmopolitan, BBC ). Not only will you learn how to take him to places he has never experienced before you will also extend the lovemaking to fit with your arousal agenda to both enjoy the mutual experience at its fullest. Colin will teach you how to get inside his head and play with his mind. Become the vamp, the nurturer, the mistress and the masseur all in one. You can attend the foundation workshop on its own or attend both. However to attend the Intermediate you must have been to either a foundation group workshop or a private workshop with Colin
Foundation - £145
Foundation & Intermediate paid together £250
Price for workshop include:-
- Prosecco, and refreshments on the night.
One month free access to Colin’s tutorial web site www.intimatetutorails.com
Invitation to join the Intimacy Matters Sensual Massage Chat Group, to maintain friendships and arrange sensual massage practice
Worksheets giving written guidance of the massage
- In this workshop you will learn how to give a professional sensual massage with erotic arousal that will include genital massage and edging to orgasm.
- 10% off a private single or couples workshop taken with Colin
If you go on to take the Intermediate workshop you will also learn body to body massage and giving prostate massage.
Practice is given on specially selected fit male volunteer receivers aged usually between 30 and 45 years old. All are trusted and understand you welfare and boundaries must be respected at all times.
Click on the ticket link to read more or call or text Colin on 07966522696 to ask any questions about this workshop.
The Foundation & Intermediate group workshops can be followed by a Private Advanced Workshop
THE FOUNDATION WORKSHOP AGENDA
Date – Saturday 14th March 10am to 2 pm
The date for the intermediate workshop is to be decided but like be in May
This workshop is divided into four parts.
Part 1 – 30 minutes
Starting with a 30-minute get to know one another welcome drink with an ice breaker game
Part 2 – 30 minutes
Introduction and discussion
With the male volunteers and guided conversation discussing what men enjoy and about the importance of intimacy approval and connection with the female giver.
Part 3 – 75 minutes
Learning a full body sensual massage routine
Working in pairs and rotating from receiver to receiver you are taught, step by step, a sensual massage routine. From head to toe covering both sides of the naked body, this practice session teaches you both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation.
Part 4 – 20 Minutes
Break with feedback
Guided discussion on masturbation techniques and cock and oral stimulation.
Part 5 – 45 minutes
Incorporating erotic arousal techniques
In this second part, the routine is repeated but include the following erotic methods.
- Subtle arousing touch with your body to bring on his arousal
- Keeping him on the edge
- Chest and nipple stimulation
- Genital massage
- Exploring masturbation techniques
- Positioning and edging him to a final orgasm
Part 6 – 15 minutes
The workshop finishes with 15 minutes of feedback from the male volunteer on your style and technique.
Make an Enquiry
To make an enquiry or to ask questions
- either call Colin on 07966 522 696
- email email@example.com giving your name state which workshop you want and your motivation for wanting to take part in this workshop
TO Book Your Place
To attend and before you buy your ticket you must first complete the Application form.
Question & Answers
Q. If I complete the Foundation workshop can I then enrol on the group intermediate workshop.
A. Yes of course you can but understand that the Intermediate brings in further erotic techniques and naked body to body massage
Q. If I want further private training or experience what is available
A. Yes, Further training can be taken with Colin’s private workshops which are the 2 hour experiential workshops and the 5 or 10 hour teaching workshops. Or for those wanting to become a professional sensual masseur and run a part time or full time practice Colin offers the 20 hour professional workshop. Go to this page for further details
Q. Where do I get changed?
A. There is a separate changing rooms with shower for men and women.
Q. Is my body type relevant?
A. These are personally vetted men of slim or toned physique who are comfortable to discuss sex and receive sensual massage. They are respectful and will only make any intimate contact with you if you indicate you want this. If at any time you feel a volunteer is getting carried away in the moment and is stepping over a line you must indicate this to me immediately.
Q. What health checks have been made on attendees and volunteers.
A. Wear whatever you feel comfortable, but you need to be able to move freely and using your upper body to massage. Also, bear in mind that you will be using oils. A changing room and shower facilities are available.
Q. Will I be naked at any time?
A. Yes, for the comfort of the whole group it is important that you take part in giving the massage and not remain just as an observer. However, you can take everything at your own pace.
Q. If I feel uncomfortable can I leave the workshop?
A. No. While being open to erotic sexual exploration this event is designed to be both informative and fun and is not meant to be a sex party. The male volunteers are there to be "receivers" and will not instigate anything that you have not encouraged. This is your chance to be in control and decide what happens and to whom.
Q. I may become aroused my self, is that OK?
A. The workshop is designed to be informative and enjoyable, and clearly, those coming along as givers or receivers are doing so because they enjoy human sexuality and intimacy. If this includes same-sex attraction and both parties are in agreement then female to female touch is fine.
Q. Can I regard myself as a sensual masseur after this event?
Everyone participating in this workshop must agree to keep total confidentiality. You are not expected to reveal your full name or personal details unless you want to. Everything that takes place in the workshop must remain private and confidential and not repeated to other parties in a way that reveals any identities. Phones must be switched off and put away in the changing room no recording equipment of any type.
Q.Is there any supporting material provided?
A. Please bring:-
• Something light and suitable to wear in the sessions, ie negligee, bra and nickers, T-shirts
|10:00 - 14:00||£145.00|
Foundation & Intermediate combined
|10:00 - 14:00||£250.00|
Intimacy Matters, 16 Icon Apartments, 15 Cluny Place, London, SE1 4QS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.