London Victoria to Winchester
- No reviews.
- London Victoria Station
Our journey begins at London's Victoria Station as your steward welcomes you aboard. Soon after, we cross Grosvenor Bridge over the River Thames, pass the now decommissioned Battersea Power Station and chug out through the suburbs of Barnes & Staines towards Woking. From here we pass steadily through Surrey and Hampshire between the North Wessex Downs and South Downs on our approach to the historic city of Winchester. All passengers will receive a souvenir booklet with a map and details of the route to add interest to your journey.
Upon arrival at Winchester the day is yours to explore the city at leisure. The delights of Winchester will soon become obvious to any visitor with its exquisite architecture, from the handsome Elizabethan and Regency buildings in the narrow streets to the wondrous cathedral at its core. Its river valley location means there are charming waterside trails to explore.
Pullman Style Dining
Those indulging in Pullman Style Dining will be tantalised by the aromas and heavenly flavours from the new elevated dining experience which presents a bespoke, seasonal menu meticulously designed by our Executive Chef and prepared on-board. The menu abounds with delicious, locally sourced seasonal produce, inspired by the regional cuisine of our route alongside a choice of specially selected wines.
|08:45 - 21:45||£259.00|
You don’t need to dine on board to travel in style. In First Class you will be seated in elegant 1950s carriages with armchair style seating.
Sink into your comfortable seats and enjoy a delicious combination of sweet and savoury treats devised by our culinary team.
You are also welcome to bring your own picnic on board.
|08:45 - 21:45||£159.00|
London Victoria Station, Victoria St, London, SW1E 5ND
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Steam Dreams Rail Co.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.