Firmdale Book Salons: Tessa Hadley
- Charlotte Street Hotel
Our September Book Salon brings Sunday Times best selling author Tessa Hadley in conversation with journalist and author Kate Maxwell. They will discuss Tessa’s writing career and new novel After The Funeral - a masterful collection of stories that plumb the depths of everyday life.
The ‘in conversation’ will be followed by an audience Q&A and signing with books available to buy from Book Bar.
Tickets are £15 including a glass of wine or soft drink, or for £60 enjoy a two course menu and a glass of wine at Oscar Bar & Restaurant. To book a table, call 020 7980 1007 and quote 'Book Salon'.
Tessa Hadley is the author of eight highly praised novels, Accidents in the Home, which was longlisted for the Guardian First Book Award, Everything Will Be All Right, The Master Bedroom, The London Train, Clever Girl, The Past, Late in the Day, Free Love and three collections of stories, Sunstroke, Married Love and Bad Dreams. She won the Windham Campbell Prize for Fiction in 2016,
Book Salon Ticket
Includes a glass of wine or non-alcoholic cocktail
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.00|
Book Salon Ticket & Dinner
Includes a two course set menu and a glass of wine at Oscar Restaurant
|18:30 - 20:00||£60.00|
Charlotte Street Hotel, 15-17, Charlotte Street, London, W1T 1RJ
Goodge Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.