#CITYNIGHTS Black Professionals Networking Party
- The Telegraph
#CityNights is an exclusive networking event set in the heart of The City of London to bridge the gap between Black Professionals in the UK.
About this event
Combining traditional networking with forms of social networking and fun activities, #CITYNIGHTS aims to create a fun and interesting atmosphere for all attendees.
We are bringing the city's upcoming entrepreneurs and professionals together for an evening of Networking and partying.
Who: Strictly professionals (ages 23+)
Format: We will be mixing modern music with traditional forms of networking to create an environment where everyone from different walks of life can mingle with peers, employers across various industries to share ideas and make connections.
Colour coded name badges are used to distinguish individuals by their professions to ensure teamwork
Once the networking event is complete, you are welcome to continue partying with all your new friends and potential business associates!
For more information contact us: www.wearethekickback.com
Time: Registration 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Networking 7:30pm - 9:30 pm
Last entry 8:30 pm
Dress: Women - ALL BLACK + CHIC
Men - ALL BLACK + SMART
Music Policy: Rnb, Hip Hop, 90s etc
Follow The KickBack
This ticket permits entry into the event + all activities
|18:00 - 23:00||£20.00|
The Telegraph, 11, Telegraph St, Moorgate, London, EC2R 7AR
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.