CHARLES’S JUKEBOX AT THE RIVOLI BALLROOM
- The Rivoli Ballroom
CHARLES’S JUKEBOX AT THE RIVOLI
Continuing the grand tradition of Jacky’s Jukebox, the Ballroom night returns to the beautiful Rivoli dancefloor.
The legendary night for the LGBTQ+ community and everyone else was started in 1995 by Jacky Logan B.E.M. It’s a glamourous night of dancing in a friendly, inclusive and fun environment. DJ Charles will keep you on the floor with music from Standard Ballroom and Latin dances to Alternative Club rhythms ranging from Argentine Tango to Salsa. There will also be a selection of traditional and modern Line and Sequence dances to get everyone involved.
Mentored and endorsed by Jacky, DJ Charles Chan is no stranger to the Rivoli crowd. He is a popular DJ and compere as well as a Fellow of the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing. He DJ’s regularly at the Pink Jukebox, London Dance Studio and Dance Lab. His mix of new tunes, classics and surprises appeals to dancers of all generations and has taken him to venues such as the Royal Festival Hall, Grafton Dance Centre and Cheek2Cheek Ballroom in Brighton.
|19:00 - 00:00
The Rivoli Ballroom, 350 Brockley road, Crofton Park, London, SE4 2BY
Crofton Park (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.