East to Osterley
- The Long Gallery at Osterley House
The Art of Dining invites you to join them for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to dine in the long gallery at National Trusts Osterley House, amidst the treasures collected from the Orient by Robert Child.
As prospective patrons of the East India Trading Company, Robert will attempt to win your favour and secure your investment during a sumptuous five -course dinner inspired by his travels. He will be showcasing all the fine and curious goods sourced from his travels to the Orient at his grand feast this May. The Child family invite all respectable persons interested in the viewing of these exotic items to join him on one of the above evenings.
5 Course Pop Up Dinner - Includes 5 courses, welcome drink and entertainment
|19:00 - 22:30||£60.00|
OSTERLEY HOUSE, Jersey Road, TW7 4RD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.