'80s Ping Ping Dating
- The O2 Arena
- No reviews.
It's fair to say that singletons in London have had enough of the same old shoddy first dates, and its about time that someone came up with an alternative to leave you sky high with excitement. Where better to meet your partner than over a game of ping pong on the roof of a huge dome in the centre of London? This is a dating event that will really get heartbeats racing, and in more ways than one.
Share a dating experience like no other with 30 other London singles - dust off your leg warmers, oversized tops and members only jackets to climb one of the most iconic buildings in London. Climb to the top of the O2 arena at angles of up to 30 degrees, and unclip yourself at the grand old height of 52 metres, at which point you enter a 1980's sporting wonderland. Look forward to sky high games of connect four, swing ball and ping pong as well as space hopper races - the preferred mode of transport.
When you've be awarded your gold medals, descend the dome to an 80s themed after party and get ready for another round of ping pong. This is a dating experience like no other and one that is not to be missed.
Peninsula Square SE10 0DX
Peninsula Square SE10 0DX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.