Alex City Quiz 2019
- No reviews.
- Conway Hall
Alex Masterley, the popular cartoon banker from the business pages of the Daily Telegraph, hosts his tenth annual charity quiz evening.
On Wednesday an assortment of City bankers, brokers, fund managers, lawyers, PR people and financial journalists will gather at Conway Hall in Bloomsbury, home of the world’s oldest free thought organisation, to compete for the prestigious Masterley Trophy. Here their knowledge will be tested on all aspects of current affairs, history, science, sport, music, TV and film, with perhaps a token question about finance to throw them off their stride.
The quiz will be set and hosted by Alex creator Russell Taylor and journalist and writer Marcus Berkmann and will feature a live music round performed at the keyboard by the prodigiously talented Harry the Piano.
A table of six players costs £250, including food and a complimentary drink. All proceeds from this evening of competitiveness, bragging, cheating, arguing and drinking will be donated to charity.
Table of Six Players
Includes food & a complimentary drink
|18:30 - 22:00||£250.00|
Conway Hall, 25, Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.