Sustainable Jewellery Workshop
- No reviews.
- Bo.Lee Gallery
presents a series of 'Meet The Makers' Sustainable Workshops
with ZM Jewellery's founder Zoe Morton
In this workshop, you will make your very own sustainable pendant which will then be cast after the workshop and sent out to you. You will learn the skill of wax carving along with incorporating other materials to create a unique pendant. The idea is to work with textures to create something completely unique to you. Please bring along any materials from past adventures to help create your pendant. ZM Jewellery creates travel emblems to remember adventures + inspire new ones. This workshop gives you the opportunity to make your very own travel emblem made out of recycled brass. (18inch chains for the pendants to hang on are included).
Organic snacks and drinks will be provided.
Zero-Living will also have a sustainable products Pop Up shop open in the gallery from 10am-5pm
The event will be held in the beautiful Bo.Lee Gallery in Peckham Rye.
Zero-Living Jewellery Workshop
ZERO-LIVING X ZM JEWELLERY WORKSHOP with founder Zoe Morton
|13:00 - 15:00||£99.00|
Bo.Lee Gallery, 222, Rye Lane, London, SE15 4NL
Peckham Rye (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.