Steve Kielty @ Stir Plant Powered Supper Club
Stir Supper Club returns with Masterchef runner up Steve Kielty firing up a plant powered feast for January. These supper clubs are always sold out and the reason is simple. An amazing feast in an intimate venue at a price that is friendly at any time but particularly so in January.
Stir is Woolwich's best kept secret - an award winning cafe serving up quality food at sensible prices by day and turns into a stunning intimate events space at night. Steve Kielty is a local resident.
This month as usual we will be serving up seasonal produce, as much as possible of which is locally sourced from our own allotment. The offering will include the incredibly versatile perilla leaf, a confit carrot with ras el hanout, our vegan take on Scotch broth, that winter warming concoction with an EGGLESS consommé. Instead of the traditional eggwhite we use ice filtration to clear the stock. Regulars will know to expect classic flavours with Steve's trademark experimentation and innovation all set in a candlelit oasis.
Menu to include:
selection of snacks
One sitting only, 7pm cocktails for a 7.30 start.
Most dietary requirements can be met but please let us know well in advance.
|Stir Plant Power||19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
Stir, 23, Anglesea Road, London, SE18 6EG
Woolwich Arsenal (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.