Shaken Udder Liberation Lessons
- No reviews.
- The Corner Boutique
A FREE POP-UP COMBINING THREE LESSONS IN LEAVING THE FEAR OF JUDGEMENT BEHIND AND FACING YOUR FEARS
Following research revealing that as many as eight in ten 80 percent of Brits aren’t living life to the max, held back by a fear of judgement, Shaken Udder, the UK's No1 premium milkshake brand, is bringing three ‘Liberation Lessons’ to Soho, London.
The confidence-boosting classes include:
- Dad Dancing: Led by the leader and artistic director of dad dancing gurus, Outta Puff Daddys, Paul ‘Jukebox’. Take inspiration from out-and-proud dance-loving dads everywhere, providing you with all the essential tools to leave that fear of judgement firmly behind
- Show[er] Tunes: Love belting out a ballad in the shower but balk at karaoke? This one’s for you. A class led by vocal coach, Julie Miles, to embrace singing beyond the suds. Julie will share top tips on banishing inhibitions and belting out tunes in a judgement free zone with shower head microphones of course
- Dopamine Dressing: Swap your safe wardrobe for styles that makes you sparkle, with TikTok fashionista, Jay Beech. He’ll guide you through the sartorial statements you’ve always dreamt of
The Dad Dancing and Show[er] Tunes classes will be 20 minutes long. You can choose your preferred class and time at check out. Slots include:
12.10PM - 12.30PM Dad Dancing
12.35PM - 12.55PM Show[er] Tunes
1PM - 1.20PM Dad Dancing
1.30PM - 1.50PM Show[er] Tunes
Not sure if you're ready to commit to belting out your favourtie tunes or showing off your best moves? Walk-ins are welcome to sip on delicious Shaken Udder milkshakes, testing out the range from Chocolush, a firm favourite, and Salted Caramel to Vanillalicious, Top Banana and Strawberry Dream.
Please note that that there is no step free access at the venue.
Get ready for ‘Dad Dancing’ with Outta Puff Daddys
|12:10 - 12:30||Free admission|
|Show(er) Tunes||12:35 - 12:55||Free admission|
|Dad Dancing||13:00 - 13:20||Free admission|
|Show(er) Tunes||13:30 - 13:50||Free admission|
The Corner Boutique, 19, Air Street, London, W1B 5AG
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note there are stairs at the venue which will be required to use to participate in the Dad Dancing class and the Shower Tunes class
14. Please note toilets are on the lower floor and require using stairs to access