- St. Paul Islington
Seven Seas is the first expedition of Passepartout, a supper club in the business of creating joy, sprinkled with a little mischief and mystery! Travel, food and memory are beautifully intertwined in this seven-course, sea-inspired menu. The food will take you on a trip around the world via dishes that hold powerful memories for Chef Zahra and will hopefully do so for you before the evening is out!
Dine with us once a month, as she treats you to small pockets of joy from around the world. Tantalizing tipples for your travel have been carefully selected, though are by no means obligatory, coming to an extra £22.00 payable on the night.
Passepartout - unlock your journey to everywhere.
Please note: Although the meal may be served gluten free, as a pop-up restaurant with a set, seafood-based menu we are unable to cater to other food allergies.
St. Paul Islington, 274B, St Paul's Rd,, Highbury East, N1 2LJ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.