Lucky & Joy's Chinese New Year
- No reviews.
Lucky & Joy, London's favourite Chinese pop up is returning to Bethnal Green for four nights only in celebration of Chinese New Year.
Serving up a typically bold and flavourful menu (with a few special CNY additions), diners will be invited to order their favourites from the tick box menu, or if coming with the gang, sit down to one of the family style sharing menus. For £25, groups of four or more will be able to order from the Feasting Menu, an array of dishes featuring lots of our classic spicy delights along with a selection of festive CNY specials, like the silky Longevity noodles and the sizzling fish in spicy broth, which guarantees munchers a prosperous year. For larger groups of eight or more the opulent Banquet menu is on offer. Diners can expect a vast spread with a super slow cooked, red braised, whole suckling pig the main event. It’s served with home made plum sauce, bao buns and lots of delicious pickles for the most delectable and delicious, self assembled bao imaginable. And after all that, it wouldn’t be a New Year celebration without a few drinks and all of this can be washed down with a scrumptious selection of house cocktails, vino or beer.
Feasting Menu Ticket (4+ People)
An array of dishes featuring some of our spicy classics as well as a few CNY specials
|18:00 - 22:00||£25.00|
Banquet Menu Ticket (8+ People)
A vast and belly busting spread featuring a whole, super slow cooked, red braised suckling pig served up with bao buns, home made plum sauce and pickles for the most delicious bao of all time!
|18:00 - 22:00||£38.00|
Hurwundeki, 299 Railway Arches, Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9HA
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.