Five Course Thai & British Tasting Menu by Australia's Sujet Saenkham
- Gateway Pavilion
“Mouthwatering seasonal dishes” – Esquire
“Beautiful British ingredients without being pompous or self indulgent. Just genuinely bloody tasty” – Great Little Place
Roaming restaurant specialists Chateau Marmot are back for two exclusive nights in Greenwich with Australia’s leading Thai chef Sujet Saenkham in a luxurious apartment designed by iconic British designer Tom Dixon. This is elegant Thai food with a twist – Sujet will have access to Chateau Marmot’s impressive list of small farms, fishermen and foragers from around the UK – to create five exciting courses.
Tickets are strictly limited to 36 per night for this intimate and exclusive dining experience, and every ticket comes with a free copy of 'Spice I Am' in Hardback personally signed by Sujet on the night
The Marmot team led by Theo Cooper spent the last nine months creating the highly acclaimed Beehive Place in Brixton where every night sold out, feedings thousands of happy foodies.For the first event of a new series they are excited to present a chef travelling across the world for the occasion; in just ten years Sujet has gone from running hotly-tipped backstreet restaurant Spice I Am to running a total of five critically acclaimed Thai restaurants in Sydney. His style is authentically Thai, distinguished by leaving out ingredients like coconut milk, which are overused outside Thailand and can mute the full spectrum of Thai flavours.
Sujet’s food is vibrant, fresh and exciting and for the first time he’ll be applying this template to a set of beautiful British ingredients. Back in Oz Sujet’s passion for ingredients has led to him growing many on his own farm. From twists on classic dishes to completely new creations this is a one off chance to try some of the best cooking this side of Bangkok.
As always with Chateau Marmot’s events, the drinks list will be a carefully curated mix chosen to complement the food including cocktails from the Beehive Place team which share ingredients with the menu, wines from independent growers, craft beer and lovely soft drinks.
The apartment, which contains many original Tom Dixon pieces, is located on Greenwich Peninsula right next to North Greenwich station and can be reached by train, boat or Skyline.
Ticket for one, with book
Five Courses with free copy of Sujet's 'Spice I Am' in Hardback
|19:00 - 22:00
Ticket for two people, one book
Five Courses with free copy of Sujet's 'Spice I Am' in Hardback, for people who just want one book between two
|19:00 - 22:00
Gateway Pavilion, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0SQ
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.