Tokunbo's Kitchen creates a space for people from all walks of life to enjoy the authentic and vibrant flavours of Nigeria through food. A seat at Tokunbo's Kitchen will have you feeling like a return to the experience of enjoying a good tasty meal shared with cherished ones. Their menu consists of dishes which are full of spices, flavourful and wholesome, using ocally sourced ingredients to create dishes that celebrates both our Nigerian and British heritage.
A ticket buys you a 3-course set meal specially created by Tokunbo. The ticket price excludes drinks.
Across August and September 17 chefs will host 17 dinners at Erith Lighthouse, creating distinct menus inspired by Erith’s unique riverside location on the border of London and Kent. Each dinner will be a celebration and fusion of London’s exciting food culture and this area’s agricultural heritage. Guest chefs will be connected to local growers and producers to devise menus that tell a story of the area. To book for other dinners click here or visit ourwebpagefor a full programme and live updates.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The Decorators & DK-CM
Erith Lighthouse is devised and programmed by DK-CM and The Decorators, Erith Lighthouse is commissioned by the London Borough of Bexley and funded by the Mayor’s London Regeneration Fund as part of Bexley’s Greater Erith Programme that is aimed at reactivating the town centre and making the most of Erith’s unique setting by the River Thames.