Pop-Up, Date Night, Film Screenings, Something A Little Different, Food & Drink
Come and have the time of your life this summer at our pop-up screening of Dirty Dancing in the rather romantic setting of St Mark's, One Mayfair - part of the Grosvenor Film Festival. What else is there to do for a bored, privileged 17 year old (Jennifer Grey), stuck in the Catskill Mountains with her family, than fall head over heals in love with her worldly, smokin' hot dance instructor Johnny Castle (Patrick Swayze, RIP). A surprise hit in 1987, the film spawned one of the most famous soundtracks of all time and is now a West End musical sensation. So bring your mates, your spaghetti arms and get ready to dance the Pachanga.
"...most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life... the way I feel when I'm with you."
Please note: ticket types include £10 Standard (floor seating on comfortable persian rugs), £15 Seated (on deckchairs or directors chairs), £20 Seated + Treat (on deckchairs or directors chairs + including bar of Divine Chocolate!), or £30 VIP (seated at front + fizz + bar of Divine Chocolate!) Please also note this will be an indoor screening.
Just like The Lexi Cinema, The Nomad financially supports the fantastic work of trailblazing charity, The Sustainability Institute. Find out more...
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.