If you loved our Nordic Yulefest you are going to ADORE this....
BROKEN HEARTS & PROMISES SATURDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2015
For one fabulous night, Meredith Bespoke is taking over the beautiful Bloomsbury House and filling it to the brim with love, laughter and disco.
We invite you to bring your friends, foe or lovers and let your heart pop with fun, as we entice you through our decadent 5-room townhouse which promises something for everyone and will surprise you at every corner.
As the evening blossoms, look at life through rose tinted martini glasses and indulge in Luxury Lanique cocktails before delving into the Lulu Guinness Kissing Booth, which they have exclusively designed for us.
To tug on your heart-strings, as the night proceeds you can feast on a selection of delicious Cheese Toasties, slurp Rose & Prosecco "LOVE" Slush Puppies and dance the night away to disco.
And when it all gets too much you can literally beat the passion out of the night with our heart-shaped piñatas. Which we've lovingly filled with special prizes, because that's how much we care.
In addition to our fabulous Valentine's party we will be screening Quentin Taratino's cult classic 'True Romance' in our plush 100-seater cinema room. Be warned the course of love rarely runs smoothly!
Doors at 6.30pm
Early Bird tickets are priced at £15 (Entrance to Broken Hearts and Promises)
Standard tickets £20- You're not an 'Early Bird' but we still love you! (Entrance to Broken Hearts and Promises)
OR £25 for the 'True Romance' screening and access to Broken Hearts and Promises.
7PM FIRST SCREENING (Doors to Broken Hearts and Promises 6:30pm)
9:30PM SECOND SCREENING (Doors to Broken Hearts and Promises 6:30pm)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.