Bottomless Espresso Martini /// Enchanting Xmas Edition (CANCELLED)
- Ninetyeight Bar
CHRISTMAS EVENT CANCELLED. SIGN UP TO OUR WAITING LIST FOR SPRING 2022.
We are very excited to announce our return to celebrate 2021 Christmas at a truly enchanting venue in Shoreditch for a bottomless espresso martini extravaganza!
You all know the script by now; we will be serving our crowd-favourite Christmas espresso martinis for you to indulge in alongside Dick Bradsell's timeless original espresso martini. In addition, we’re offering a separate bottomless Xmas special for our non-coffee drinking friends.
🍸 Usual Suspect (the one that started it all, a classic espresso martini)
🍸 Golden Salt (who doesn’t love salted caramel?)
🍸 Chai in the Sky (our favourite kind of tea break)
🍸 Take the Biscuit (biscuity surprise of the day)
🍸 Christmas Cosmo (SATC's signature drink with a twist)
It’s been a long old slog since our last Christmas blast, and we cannot wait to get back to doing what we do best - supplying you with endless espresso martinis.
❕Each session lasts for 1h 30mins.
❕Sip, sample or sink as many as you like, but please imbibe responsibly. We want you to be able to remember what a good time you had.
❕We reserve the right to alter the final drinks offering and garnishes.
❕If you have any enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 12.20pm||12:00 - 13:50||£29.90|
Ninetyeight Bar, 98 Curtain Rd, Hopton Street, London, EC2A 3AF
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. House of Martinis promotes responsible drinking so please know your limits. If you or any member of your group become too intoxicated your session will have to end without a refund. Be sensible and don’t overcook it – we don’t want you to miss out!
14. Last orders to be placed 15 minutes before the end of each session and 1 additional drink per person can be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly.
15. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round of drinks is ordered.
16. Please note, tables can hold between 2-6 people. Depending on demand on the night we will do our best to accommodate personal preferences but there is no guarantee. On occasion, guests may be placed in communal seating.