Fun Time Partying, Live Music, Something A Little Different
80's Music, Commercial/Pop, Retro
Just when you thought your summer couldn’t get any better...the Late Night Cocktail Club are inviting you to the one and only DISCO. That’s right, the 70s are back and Soho’s most buzzing club is the next glittering setting for all your late night cocktail needs.
So at 8pm on Friday 25th July, once you’ve checked all your belongings in (like no other cloakroom you’ve ever seen - sporting that airport style retro conveyor belt), have your boarding passes ready for the air stewardesses there to welcome you aboard the disco jet plane.
Come fly with the Late Night Cocktail Club for disco balls, a vintage fairground style bar offering the infamous ‘Disco Ball’ shared cocktail (yes, there is champagne AND a sparkly container involved) and naturally all the classic disco tracks - plus many more surprises. A complimentary cocktail will be available on arrival to set the tone for a sparkling evening - the dancefloor awaits!
The boring but necessary bit – the full Terms and Conditions:
Cocktail tokens stop being given out at 21:30 – please arrive in good time as there may be a queue!
Tickets are only valid for entry until 22:45.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Only ticket holders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
You acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue.
You acknowledge that we reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required.
Dress code is no effort , no entry (strictly no trainers or t-shirts and no flat shoes for ladies).
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.