As opulent as its sister venue in Notting Hill, Beach Blanket Babylon Shoreditch brings its trademark style of French bohemian decadence to the streets of East London. Overflowing with red velvet, and full of grand and magnificent oddities that wouldn't look out of place on a Parisian street, BBB charms…
Oblique Winter Brunch
WINTER is coming! But we don't want this to get everyone down, instead we thought we would take you all back to Beach Blanket Babylon Shoreditch and host our final brunch party of 2014.
We cannot believe we are already coming to the end of another incredible year but we want you all there with us to make this our biggest and craziest brunch party yet.
It may be cold out side but the whole Oblique crew is ready to TURNUP the temperature in Shoreditch. Our resident Super Hero DJ crew will be on the decks, Tunday will be back on his saxophone and as always there will be an Oblique game to kick start all the action.
Venue: Beach Blanket Babylon
Date: 22nd November 2014
11 - 1:30pm: Brunch for those with brunch tickets (menu to posted soon). We also have a special 'Oblique hour' with special offers on drinks
1:30 - 2pm: Oblique Game - Oblique ICE Breaker
2 - 5pm: Tunes get pumping
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Cannot wait to see you there!
Check out the video from our last brunch party:
Standard - No Food
This ticket offers entry without a brunch meal
Group Ticket - No Food
This ticket offers entry without a brunch meal for 5 people
19-23 Bethnal Green Road E1 6LA
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
19-23 Bethnal Green Road E1 6LA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.