Fun Time Partying, Daytime, Clubbing, Food & Drink
House Music, Electro, Minimal House, Party Mash Up
As the summer edges closer, Jamm Factory prepares to land once again for the ultimate summer day & night party. The love child, if you will, of a street food festival and an all-day electronic music rave.
The formula for this annual gathering is simple:
1,000 people + epic culinary line-up + DJs spinning Dancehall, Dub, Disco, House, Tech & Bass over 3 rooftop terraces
= the most unbelievable scenes you'll see all year.
Full DJ and Street Food vendor line-up to be announced soon.
Do you know what we did last summer? Check out the event trailer! https://vimeo.com/161649785
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Music was fantastic! Though I sold it to my friends as "foodie/rave event" and there was hardly any food at all.
More foodstalls and maybe a DJ upstairs would have made a difference. Being upstairs felt like having left the party.
visited Egg on 02 Jul 2016
Great night & music. Well organised! The only thing is once it got dark it got very cold and upstairs wasn't open so it made me and my friends leave earlier than we would have liked. Other than that great night! I'll be back!
visited Egg on 02 Jul 2016
04 Jul 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: