Bush Hall is an independent live music and events venue in London W12 that boasts an impressive rock and roll pedigree. Originally built in 1904 and used as a dance hall through the roaring twenties, the venue has since functioned as a soup kitchen in WWII, a bingo hall and rehearsal space for the likes…
Hungry Heart - London - Christmas Party 2019!
- Bush Hall
Merry Christmas, Baby! Hungry Heart, the world’s biggest Bruce Springsteen-dedicated night out, is back this December for a night of Springsteen-inspired festive cheer.
Block your diary for the night of Saturday 7th December, when Hungry Heart will be spinning Springsteen’s epic back catalogue in one of London’s most legendary music venues, Bush Hall.
The night will run from 8pm until 2am, with the Hungry Heart DJs spinning the best of Bruce Springsteen for six whole hours. Expect live tracks, awesome rarities and of course, the big hits. Prepare to dance, sing and party with like-minded Springsteen-loving folk, while swinging from some chandeliers (maybe).
But now to the really important part: to celebrate the launch of our new Spotify playlists, we are giving you the chance to bring a friend, family member, colleague or unsuspecting stranger from the street to this event FOR FREE.
For every* single existing and future ticket purchase, two people will be admitted into the venue. And if you’ve already bought two tickets that’s fine – a total of four people will get entry into Hungry Heart!
All you need to do is buy your ticket if you haven’t already, or turn up with your existing ticket with the person you are bringing for free. Big fan or absolutely clueless, it doesn’t matter, as long as they like having fun.
Please note: food will not be served in the venue.
What the press have said:
“Essentially if you are a Bruce Springsteen fan: heaven.” (Shortlist.com)
“Ultimate nights out for fans of The Boss.” (Lonely Planet)
“Imagine the joyous, life-affirming and liberating feeling of being in a Springsteen pit... but in a club! With a beer in your hand! That's what Hungry Heart is.” (Backstreets.com)
“The perfect night out for fans of the god that is Mister Bruce Springsteen” (Time Out)
"If you love Bruce then this is your land of hope and dreams" (Joe.ie)
“Calling all Springsteen fans: this is your dream night out” (Conde Nast Traveller)
*Subject to availability and venue capacity. Last guaranteed entry at 10pm.
310, Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush, W12 7LJ
Shepherd's Bush Market (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Last guaranteed entry is at 10pm
14. Subject to availability and venue capacity, every single ticket admits two people for this event.