Haunted House of Toast
- The Hoxton
It’s Night of the Living BREAD!
This Halloween, The Robin Collective come back from the bread with their infamous doughy design disco party - House of Toast -at the Hoxton Hotel Shoreditch, on the 30th October.
Robin Collective DJs will be providing a toasty ghostly soundtrack to this architectural toast night with fanstactic Halloween treats and prizes up for grabs.
House of Toast throws participants’ teams against each other in a brilliant battle of building. Generous bread rations will be supplied to each team with a special souped-up toaster (each with its own wrestler-style stats, including Crumb Crusher 3000, Bready the Crumb Slayer and El Toastador).
Each team must nominate toaster wranglers, architects, and master builders, after designing their edifice in the first round. A mini quiz gives participants the chance to win better/extra building materials (like jam, cocktail sticks and butter glue sticks). When the construction is complete, points will be awarded for height, grandeur, creativity and strength.
House of Toast champions will receive the highly sought after Golden Toast Trophy and everyone, winner or not, gets to scoff their creations and dance the night away.
Let’s get bready to crumble!
|19:00 - 23:00||£8.00|
The Hoxton, 81, Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3HU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.