Fun Time Partying, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Activity
Funk & Soul, Electro, House Music, Techno
Buy a friend or loved one the best present EVER of a ticket for two to play, rave and mess about in our waist high underground ball pit in Dalston. Rising above the balls DJs spin weekly changing sessions of funk, bass and techno to blend cheeky nostalgia with adult hedonism.
At street level graffiti and street artists have let loose on our chill out space, with the bar knocking out retro sweetie cocktails using ingredients such as Wham Bars, Dip Dabs and Pink Shrimp Foam, as well as craft beers, well priced wine and prosecco.
The ticket includes access for two to the upstairs bar and as many trips to the ball pit as they like within their two hour time slot. The ticket is valid Tuesday to Saturday until Saturday 24th June 2017, subject to availability. The ticket holder must get in touch with us and to arrange the date and time slot to avoid disappointment.
We are at 79 Stoke Newington Road, Dalston, N16 8AD.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Great vibes and concept, drinks were fun, bar staff are friendly. It's expensive, but that's expected.
However, I was in a lot of danger when I went in the ball pit. It's difficult to move around and a bunch of drunk guys thought it was funny to shove loads of balls over my head, which lead me to start sinking and sinking to the point where I couldn't see, breathe or move. My friend was frantically trying to pull me out and shove the balls away from my face so I could breathe. She asked a member of staff by the pit for help and he just looked at her and ignored her. Finally she managed to pull me out... I was in tears. If I had passed out at the bottom of a ball pit unable to breathe I could have suffocated to death. Health and safety is clearly lacking. Ruined the whole night.
This place was great. A group of 8 of us went along for to feel like big kids. The pit was well managed and not too busy, the other people were fun and the staff (both bar and security) were so friendly and patient
I mean, it's a giant ball pit with a bunch of adults wishing they were kids again. Expect to have your foot stepped on, a ball or ten thrown at your head and the fun to wear off after a little while, but all in all it satisfies the craving to jump around in colourful balls throwing them everywhere! Lucky for DMN's 50% off code when I went in December, as I'm not sure paying full price would've satisfied. Cocktails looked lovely, and staff are really chilled!
Three of us attended this popup. Staff are really laid back. A mix of clientele, cocktails looked amazing. If your willing to let your hair down and mess about like a child for an hour or two. Then you will have fun. My friend found it a little to boytress for her liking. Although I enjoyed play fighting in the balls.
Wear clothes with pockets to keep your money / car keys / phone in. As everything has to be placed in the cloakroom or left in your car.
Free parking after 7 around the side streets.
31 Dec 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: