A HAPPY ENDING AT NEW YEAR'S EVE
- THE VAULTS
What's your perfect New Year's Eve party? The one where your worries and woes drift away with the chimes of Big Ben and you step forward into an underground palace surrounded by other beasts and belles romping around at a masquerade ball?
Yep, that's what we've got for you this year.
Inspired by the fairy tale stories of old, this year we're creating an immersive party of unparalleled hootenanny where you can experience eternal bliss at this bat-shit crazy masquerade ball to make you go hazy.
An acquaintance with a menagerie of fairy tale characters
Cocktails of exquisite poisons
Partying like a Prince
Singing along with the Selkies
And an end of world after party with the most excellently chosen tunes in a masquerade underground palace
|General Admission||20:00 - 04:00||£25.00|
THE VAULTS, LEAKE STREET, LONDON, SE17NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.