Whacky Wager Betting Night (Private Game)
- No reviews.
WHACKY WAGER BETTING NIGHT
It’s a night of whacky betting madness. We use the latest in graphics, custom video, and broadcasting to bring you an alternative, interactive, immersive, betting experience.
Over a period of 80 minutes, you will be placing your bets on a variety of live races, games of chance, chain reactions, head-to-head contests, and real-life events. All the elements you’ll be betting on are hosted and broadcast live from our studio, and at the end of the night, the person with the most coins wins. We add bespoke branding to our sets and intro video, as well as within some of the betting elements, making it a truly unique experience. You’ll also be able to select from a variety of music playlists to complement your evening and provide ambiance between your race times.
At the beginning of the evening, each player will be issued with 100 coins to play with. After a brief overview of how the betting and odds work, guests will have the opportunity their first bets. Our first round of betting involves our chain reaction course and our Lego coaster, these two events will be running throughout the entire duration of your evening. You’ll need to place your bets on how many laps the coaster will do, and how far the chain reaction will get. After these bets have been made, the night will continue with shorter bets throughout the event.
In between races, we will play your selected playlist and it gives you a chance to socialise in your video chat rooms, have a drink and discuss your next bet.
You can also add the option for additional buy-ins and fund-raising.
|Minimum reserve (16 Players)||19:00 - 21:00||£400.00|
|Additional Players||19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Online, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.