The Fantastical Festival of Furlough
- No reviews.
- Online Event
If there is one thing we have all missed this year it’s festivals, fetes and garden Parties! The Fantastical Festival of Furlough is here to bring this back in spectacular fashion, safely and hosted by you! Gather your friends and family (within socially distanced guidelines) and allow us to entertain, decorate, wine, dine and transport you to our Fantastical Festival presented and streamed live from The Clapham Grand into your garden or living room! One ticket covers your whole household and our Festival Fun ticket includes a fantastical glitter kit to decorate your guests!
We have created a full day of festival magic from 1pm to 8pm, giving you and your guests a festival experience in an easy and safe way for all that is wonderfully weather proof! We encourage you to set up your ‘stage’ otherwise known as your television set/laptop/tablet into the garden or a social space befitting for a day of fun and frolics. The day is full of interactive shows, music and magic - literally!
How Does it Work?
Each Ticket is for the entire household and guests to your party, our festival is Live Streamed and you will receive an individual link 12 Hours before the Event. The entertainment includes a Live presenter, Live Music, International award winning circus acts, Live Comedy, Cocktail Making, Face Art, Live Interactive Magic, West End Artists, Live B-Boxing and juggling Workshops as well as a Fire Show to name a few! We have an exceptional line up with more being added each day, get involved or just watch the action!
Old Dirty Brasstards
These tweed-clad Glastonbury favourites are a 10-piece brass band powerhouse. Bursting onto the scene in 2012 with their exhilarating party jams. Prepare to sing along to the likes of Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Lorde, Whitney Houston and many other dance floor fillers!!! They’ve wowed audiences at top venues such as Bush Hall, Fabric, the Forum, Hammersmith Apollo, KOKO, the Roundhouse, Scala and XOYO; supporting renowned artists like Basement Jaxx and The Hoosiers, and delivering barnstorming sets at major UK festivals such as All Points East, Bestival, BST Hyde Park, Mighty Hoopla, Latitude, Leopallooza, Truck and Y Not.
Considered to be one of the most exciting talents to emerge from the UK Magic scene for years, Magical Bones has been entertaining audiences globally for over a decade….and he will be delivering a live interactive magic show to YOU! See him in action here on Britain's Got Talent 2019 where he wowed the judges! Keep a pack of cards handy on festival day and prepare to pick your jaw up from the floor!
Triptonic is the freshest new sound around. This talented all male trio have made their way from various West End shows including, 'Motown', 'Shrek', 'Ghost', 'Hairspray', and 'The Rocky Horror Show', as well as supporting artists such as Josh Groban on his UK tour.
Performing with a combination of acoustic guitar and piano accompaniments, tight harmonies and original arrangements, Triptonic are 3 regal gentlemen not to be missed. Their live show will have you singing and dancing along to some of the greatest songs ever bestowed on the musical world by musical royalty both past and present. The likes of Sia, Queen, Britney Spears, Prince, Miley Cyrus and Adele are all in the mix!
Additional Options and Inclusions
Each and Every ticket package will include a glitter kit delivered to you pre event, you will get an online tutorial and a live tutorial on festival day to help you make the most of your glitter kit! The kit itself can decorate up to 40 faces!
There are various additional add ons that include cocktail kits, sweets and games for the kids, all details are in the ticket booking sections.
We have a range of food and decor packages too, once you book we will pop you an email with the options and you can cater/decorate your festival yourself or leave it to us! BBQ and Picnic Options available catering to all dietary requirements and group sizes.
Online Event, The Clapham Grand, 21-25 St John's Hill, Clapham, SW11 1TT
Beyond Repair Entertainment
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.