Natural Born Storytellers: Words of Wisdom
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Our true storytelling shows are always friendly, open, intimate and honest and the stories moving, life-affirming, shocking, captivating or just plain hilarious. We are going to create the same friendly atmosphere that you're used to at our live events.
We start at 7pm and will last approximately 1 hour.
If you'd like to share a story, please get in touch and send us outline of your story and the theme you think it fits best.
“This was one hell of an evening. Like really properly captivating stories that enthralled, moved, tickled, challenged and above all entertained. Such a brilliant event”
We also have a podcast where we introduce and honour a selection of stories told at our events, which we think you'll love! You can find them all at www.naturalbornstorytellers.com/podcast
|Advance||19:00 - 20:15||£5.00|
Online Event, x, x, x
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.