Motive, Means, Opportunity: Who Assassinated The President?
- No reviews.
This virtual, interactive, competitive game takes our players through a storyline set in a dystopian future, where humans have resorted back to tribalism, anarchy, and self-rule. The storyline follows 5 gangs who all have a motive, means, and opportunity for assassinating the president. However, only one team managed to pull off the act.
The game is broken into sections, which reveal new information about the storylines. During the game, your host will guide you through a series of different games, puzzles, challenges, riddles, and roleplaying activities, while dropping in soundbites, graphics, and hidden messages, which all provide you with clues about the each gang's storyline. The more games you complete successfully and the more hidden messages you intercept, the more clues you will earn your team.
The object of the game is to use your clues to untangle each gang's storyline in order to work out their motive, means, and opportunity and inturn workout which gang successfully assassinated the president.
Basic Group Package
|19:00 - 21:00||£200.00|
Online, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.