Christmas Party Bingo
- Online Event
It's Christmaaaaaaaas! And the Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet party crew are teaming up once again with Social Isolation to play Disco Bingo: Christmas Edition!
Boogie your way through Saturday night with Haven’t Stopped Dancing Yet - as recommended by everyone from Time Out and The Evening Standard - and Social Isolation - as recommended by everyone from BBC Radio 6 to Secret London - who have been throwing the best virtual bingo parties in 2020.
Instead of calling out numbers, DJ and host Steph from Social Isolation plays all your favourite 70s & 80s disco tracks and Christmas tunes, and you cross them off your bingo cards and dance along. Plus, THE Haven’t Stopped Dancing Yet dancing queen, Lady Boo, shows you the moves to 10 of the best songs, from Car Wash to Mamma Mia.
We've got fabulous disco prizes to be won, and if that wasn't enough, we will also be donating 10% of every ticket to CRUK and Choose Love. So get your tickets now!
Disco Bingo for a household of 1
Entry for 1 player to disco bingo
|20:00 - 22:15||£10.00|
Disco Bingo for a household of 2
Entry for 2 players in the same household to disco
|20:00 - 22:30||£19.50|
Disco Bingo for a household of 3
Entry for 3 players in the same household to disco
|20:00 - 22:30||£29.00|
Disco Bingo for a household of 4
Entry for 4 players in the same household to disco bingo
|20:00 - 22:30||£38.00|
Disco Bingo for a household of 5
Entry for 5 players in the same household to disco
|20:00 - 22:30||£45.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.