A Journey Through the History of Gameshows (Private Booking)
- No reviews.
This virtual, interactive, competitive game takes our players on a journey through the history of game shows. Our journey begins in the 1930s with the first-ever televised game show 'Spelling Bee', and then continues through the decades ending in the modern-day. Players compete head-to-head in mock-ups of the most popular games from each decade and interact by answering questions, completing challenges, uploading videos, placing bets, and gambling it all on our wheel of fortune mockup. We score our games using Google forms and group sizes can range from 2-200 people. For bigger groups, we suggest using alternating break-out rooms, which allow players to socialise with multiple people.
The parody rounds are as follows: Spelling Bee (1930s). People Are Punny (1950s). It’s Question of Sport (1960s). The Generational Game & Blankety Blanks (1970s). Final Countdown & Reel of Fortune (1980s). Punhouse, You Bet Ya! & You Want to Be a Millionaire? (1990s). Scoreless, Bankers Deal, Connections Only and 2 Minutes to Win it (2000s).
|Minimum reserve (16 Players)||19:00 - 21:00||£400.00|
|Additional Players||19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Online, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.