12 ANGRY GUESTS: THE ONLINE JURY EXPERIENCE
- No reviews.
- ONLINE EXPERIENCE
The year is 1958. A brutal murder of a federal state officer has taken place in an apartment block 3 rows down from Times Square. The police have arrested one man who was found at the scene of the crime, the young man claims to be innocent. Eye witness reports and the NYPD believe otherwise. At the minute it's his word against the states.The decision is down to the Jury....The decision is down to YOU!
You are hereby summoned by the New York County Supreme court to appear for Jury Service. This will be the most important civic role you will perform so listen carefully, study the evidence, decide your verdict. But make sure you are certain, as this man's life is in your hands.
Come and Join us for an evening of sleuthing fun, perfect to play alone or in teams.
|21:00 - 22:00||£8.00|
ONLINE EXPERIENCE, OFFICE 207, Regent street, London, w1b3hh
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.