Party like an A list celeb! Get your party outfit on and make an entrance on the red carpet as your enter London’s most central venue.
You and your guests will be caught up in the atmosphere of our Red Carpet Ball as you enjoy a drinks reception and dinner in the stunning Victorian Ballroom. Soaring columns, dazzling arches and intricate ceilings dressed with vintage chandeliers provide a stunning backdrop. Just before midnight, you are invited to take the 100 metre walk from the entrance to join the crowd at the river end of Northumberland Avenue and watch the truly amazing London Eye Fireworks. When you return to the party you will be greeted with a glass of Champagne to toast the New Year and a selection of breakfast rolls to ensure you have enough energy to dance away the night to thesuperb disco until 2.00am.
• From 19.00 Cartier Champagne drinks reception and a selection of canapés by Alchemy for 45 minutes • Four Course dinner by Alchemy from 19.45 • Unlimited Purple Heron South African Sauvignon Blanc and Argentinian Malbec throughout dinner • Unlimited still and sparkling water throughout the drinks reception and dinner • Unrivalled view of the London Eye Fireworks from Northumberland Avenue ** • A glass of Cartier Champagne at Midnight • Breakfast at 00.30 to include bacon, sausage and mushroom rolls • Black Tie is encouraged
•Full party theming, lighting and production • Fantastic live party band • Great disco and light show • Free secure cloakroom facilities • Full disabled access
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Dress code; Black Tie preferred
14. Minimum booking is for two people
15. Tables of under 8 guests will be shared
16. Please note that the view of the London Eye
17. Fireworks is from Northumberland Avenue and is shared with the general public
18. Payment is strictly non-refundable.
19. Special dietary requests must be received in writing seven working days before the event