JuJu Chelsea is one of London's most exclusive and well known nightclubs, so where better to spend New Year's Eve 2013?
Join JuJu for a stylish night of masquerade-based fun; commercial and deep house will be the soundtrack for your evening while you indulge in an evening of dancing and sophisticated cocktails. So don you finery (and your mask), make sure you are looking at your very best, because the crowds at JuJu will most certainly be dressed to impress. There will also be a chef available on the night, so even if you haven't booked a table, gorgeous dishes will be available to order.
Tickets are a steal for £30, with JuJu being the perfect location for New Year's Eve this year. If you and your friends are looking for a stylish party this NYE, then look no further - book your tickets now! Ticket holders can arrive at anytime between 5pm and 11pm.
Tables can also be reserved by booking here and all table booking customers will save 50% off ticket price when inquiring. All tables have a minimum spend of £100 per person.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.