Sitting in the heart of the West End, Browns Covent Garden is the ideal place to stop between exploring the surrounding theatres, shops and galleries. Offering classic British dishes alongside fresh seasonal cooking, daily market fish and an ever-changing specials menu, Browns is open from breakfast…
New Year's Eve, Masquerade Ball
What are you doing this New Year? If you’re bored of the same old parties why not check out the Courtrooms Masquerade Ball. You can expect a decadent ball with three hours worth of complimentary drinks, a delicious three course meal & DJ until 2am.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with our fabulous Masquerade Ball 2014.
7:30pm Arrive at browns and collect your mask and enjoy three hours of unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
8.00pm - you will be seated for a delicious three course meal followed by coffee and macaroons
10.30pm - it’s time to brush off your dancing shoes and hit the dance floor for some crazy New Year Shapes
Midnight - With a complimentary glass of bubbly & the DJ counting down to midnight we will welcome
New Year in, in true style. Our DJ to take you through until 2am so let continue the party!
2:00am - Carriages
• Tables of all sizes are available for only £99 per person!
• Dress code: We encourage you to dress the part, but either way keep it smart!
3 Hours Unlimited Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks, Three Course Meal, Tea, Coffee & Macaroons, Masquerade Mask, Still & Sparkling Waters, Selection of Freshly Baked, Artisan Breads, A Glass of Bubbly at Midnight, DJ Until 2am
|19:30 - 02:00||£99.00|
82-84, St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, WC2N 4AA
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.