Browns Brasserie & Bar Covent Garden
- Visit Website
- Restaurant Bar
Sitting in the heart of the West End, Browns Covent Garden is the ideal place to stop between exploring the surrounding theatres, shops and galleries.
Offering classic British dishes alongside fresh seasonal cooking, daily market fish and an ever-changing specials menu, Browns is open from breakfast and brunch, to afternoon tea and dinner, with a grand bar area ideal for drinks and coffees.
If cocktails are your thing, you’re in the right place. There’s an extensive cocktail menu catering for every taste, as well as a great selection of wines, beers and spirits.
Browns Covent Garden is also home to the historic Courtrooms, available to hire privately for functions, events and private dining for up to 150 people.
- Restaurant Bar , Lounge Bar , Event Space
- Eating and Drinking , After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking
- Covent Garden, Leicester Square
- Brunch, Cocktail Making, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- No Door Charge
- Over 18
- Background Music
- No queues normally
Browns Brasserie & Bar Covent Garden, 82-84, St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, WC2N 4AA
Leicester Square (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.