New Year's Eve at Boyds Grill & Wine Bar
- No reviews.
- Boyds Grill & Wine Bar
NOW SOLD OUT
Make sure to check out our venue partner, 8 Northumberland Avenue's, New Year's Eve Party if you'd still like to celebrate NYE in the centre of London: CLICK HERE
Give 2019 the luxurious send-off it deserves this New Year’s Eve with a night at Boyds Grill & Wine Bar, London’s most central restaurant. With a backdrop of stunning Victorian architecture, the stage is set for a truly special evening.
Arrive to a Prosecco or Gin & Tonic aperitif with canapés served at your table. Enjoy a lavish three-course dinner accompanied with an expertly paired wine flight. Coffee and petit fours will be served after dinner, with live music sets whilst you relax in style before the main event.
At midnight, you will have one of the best views of London's infamous London eye fireworks, only a short walk away. Return to Boyds for a celebratory glass of champagne, plus music and breakfast toasties after midnight!
Terms and Conditions:
- Doors for sitting one will open at 6:30pm to be welcomed with an aperitif and canapés at tables. Tables to be relinquished at 9:00pm.
- Doors for sitting two will open at 9:30pm to be welcomed with an aperitif and canapés at tables.
- Sitting one with wine pairing is £169 per person including a discretionary 12.5% service charge.
- Sitting two with wine pairing is £179 per person including a discretionary 12.5% service charge.
- Any additional items purchased on the night will not include a service charge.
- Deadline for pre-orders is 30th November 2019.
Sitting Two (21:30 - 02:00) - Boyd's New Year's Eve Prime Menu
Tickets include: arrival aperitif, canapes, luxury 3-course menu with paired wine flight, coffee and petit fours, live music sets, views of the famous London Fireworks, post-firework champagne, music after midnight, breakfast toasties, and a sophisticated celebration in a historical building. Access to table and lounge bar available until 2:00am.
|21:30 - 02:00||£179.00|
Boyds Grill & Wine Bar, 8, Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Views of the fireworks will be based on a first come first serve basis, and some restrictions may apply depending on where you stand. As the firework display is managed by London events, we have no power in access and positioning.
3. Please check your travel arrangements in advance as TFL and London council have closures in place.
4. Tickets purchased for sitting one will have access to their tables from 6:30pm until 9:00pm, from which time they will be required to relinquish their table. Bookable places will be available to these guests in the Boyds lounge bar.
5. Tickets purchased for sitting two will have access to their tables from 9:30pm until 2:00am, guests are also welcome to use the Boyds lounge bar space if they would prefer.
6. The bar will close at 1:45am and the evening will finish at 2am.
7. The paired wine flights will be served as 150ml glasses only,
8. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
9. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
10. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
11. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
12. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
13. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
14. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
15. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
16. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
17. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
18. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
19. Deadline for pre-orders is midnight 30th November 2019. We cannot guarantee availability for orders made after this date.