At some 80-feet in length, Sanderson’s dramatic, glowing onyx Long Bar is the focal point for energy at Sanderson. The Long Bar has been remodelled with nature in mind, to become The Bar of Nature, dripping with climbing vines and hanging plants. Leading cocktail maestro, Stuart Bale, who has experience…
New Year's Eve
Sanderson Hotel's slick Long Bar are taking party proceedings to new heights this New Year's Eve in London as they present a night of glamorous grub, premium DJs and party spirits this December 31st.
Joined by DJ Edward Adoo and luscious DJ lady of the moment, Morwenna, Long Bar will be brimming with the sounds of electrifying electronic hits, ravishing remixes and top party tracks as these two up and coming DJs see you into the New Year in in style.
Book your tickets now at just £50 for General Admission or £75 for an exclusive table ticket (group of 2 minimum) and enjoy not only the party, but a complimentary glass of bubbly and a chef's canapé selection for the first hour. Chin chin to 2014!
Ticket includes a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival and chef's canape selection for the first hour.
50 Berners Street W1T 3NG
Oxford Circus (Tube)
50 Berners Street W1T 3NG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.