Champagne New Year's Eve River Cruise
- Butlers Wharf Pier
It’s the biggest night of the year: there will be glitz, glamour, a luxury boat and those legendary fireworks…
For the first time in history D&D London and Thames Luxury Charter have the possibility to offer a small amount of tickets to our famous Champagne New Year's Eve Cruise to welcome the New Year in style. For an unforgettable evening join us on our luxury river cruise ride down the Thames to watch the famous firework display whilst sipping Champagne.
Before the event:
- Please bring a booking confirmation to Le Pont de la Tour to collect your tickets prior to boarding the boat.
- The tickets are available for collection from Tuesday the 26th onwards from 12.00 - 22.00.
- Tickets can be collected on the night, if you decide to do so please allow some extra time as you probably won't be the only one!
- Embark between 22:00h - 22:30h from Butlers Wharf Pier
- Safety briefing at 22.45h
- Departure at 23:00h
- Return back to Butlers Wharf Pier and disembark by 02:00h
- 3 hour cruise with direct view of the London New Year's Eve fireworks from the top outdoor deck or from the panoramic windows on the two lower decks.
- Bottomless Champagne
- The Erasmus is expected back at 02:00h which gives you plenty of time to enjoy the scenic views and the best tunes from 2017.
- Group tickets are available, please email email@example.com for more information
- As it is New Year's we kindly ask you to dress accordingly, so put on your best shoes and dress to impress.
LAST MINUTE CHAMPAGNE BOAT CRUISE
Entry ticket and unlimited champagne cruising the Thames during the New Years Eve Fireworks.
|22:00 - 02:00||£169.00|
Butlers Wharf Pier, 36d, Shad Thames, London, SE1 2YE
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.