Migdalia van der Hoven Quartet
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
We are so excited to have Berklee educated drummer, Migdalia van der Hoven and her quartet, here at Toulouse Lautrec. The quartet focuses on music from the jazz and jazz fusion repertoire which comprises catchy melodies, hard swing and heavy groove.
Migdalia van der Hoven – Drums
Wikus van der Hoven – Sax
Josh Stidwell – Piano
Johnny Mayers – Bass
Migdalia van der Hoven is a drummer and RTOM Corporation/RED Cymbals artist from the UK. She is a Berklee College of Music graduate (where she studied and performed with Jackie Santos, Terri Lynn Carrington, Victor Mendoza and Mark Walker). Migdalia recently launched her new line of jazz cymbals called "Van der Jazz" in collaboration with RED Cymbals.
Together with her latest project "The Migdalia van der Hoven Quartet", she is launching her new EP "Girl Facing South" with a series of dates in and around London. The EP comprises a mix of original and West Coast fusion tracks and has already received positive reviews from Grammy Award winning artists. (Available on all platforms)
PHOTO CREDIT: Jacob Durham
Doors: 7pm / Show: 8 - 10pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Watch At Home Live Stream (Household Ticket)
Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
via Private YouTube Link
PLEASE NOTE: This is a "Live Stream" ticket for you to watch our performance from your home. This is not a ticket to attend the performance in person.
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.