SOUND of the Decades: The 90s & 00s Show
- No reviews.
- Sound at The Cumberland Hotel
SOUND OF THE DECADES: THE 90S & 00S SHOW - EVENING EATS & ENDLESS DRINKS
Join the party as SOUND teams up with Impossible Things! You will enjoy an epic night of songs from the 1990s and 2000s performed by a live band with a cabaret-circus-burlesque twist. Indulge in a 2-course meal where your cup will never run dry with bottomless wine, prosecco, beer, and cocktails! Dress as your favourite 90s or 00s icon and expect dazzling circus performances, singalongs, interaction, fun, games, and dress up in your best 90s and 00s decades theme for a chance to win a £100 food and beverage tab in our ‘Dress the Decades’ fancy dress contest!
THE SET LIST
If part of a group, please book together or let us know who you wish to be seated with.
Gluten-free and vegan options available.
The 90s & 00s Show BOTTOMLESS
Ticket Includes: An exciting night of entertainment + 2 course meal with bottomless wine, prosecco, beer, and cocktails.
|18:30 - 21:15||£35.00|
The 90s & 00s Show NON-ALCOHOLIC
Ticket Includes: An exciting night of entertainment + 2 course meal with bottomless soft drinks.
|18:30 - 21:15||£30.00|
Sound at The Cumberland Hotel, Great Cumberland Place, Marble Arch, London, W1H 7DL
Marble Arch (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.