SARAH MAI & THE RHYTHM RIOTS QUINTET
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
"Sarah Mai is a brilliant songstress who takes those classics (and some lesser-known songs) and turns them into her own songs, with her personality, energy, and a healthy dose of soul."
The Rockabilly Chronicle
"One of the best rhythm and blues albums of 2019 without a doubt! Sarah takes these songs to the next level in one hell of a performance"
Slap that bass - album review
If you're a rockabilly dame or a fan of that sw-ang, come on down to Toulouse Lautrec, Saturday, 5th June. Accompanying Sarah on stage, you have Cody Lee on the keys, Nick Player holding down the bass, Lottie B on Sax and Daryl Blyth on skins! Making up one hell of a Rhythm & Blues line up - book now so as not to be disappointed.
Sarah Mai - Vocals
Cody Lee - Piano
Nick Player - Bass
Daryl Blyth - Drums
Lottie B - Saxophone
GENRES: SWING / RHYTHM & BLUES
TICKETS: STANDARD £16 | ON THE DOOR £20
Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm<p>via Private YouTube Link</p>
|20:30 - 23:00||£8.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is allocated and based on first come, first served. Please arrive before start time to be guaranteed seating.
5) Once the show has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
6) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.