SAM KELLY'S STATION HOUSE
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Sam Kelly’s Station House is a “groove” band with dancing very much in mind. Their musical catalogue includes Johnny Guitar Watson, Keb Mo, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Gary Moore, Stevie Wonder, Little Feat, to name but a few. The band’s unique sound is influenced by New Orleans second line, soul, jazz, calypso, reggae and British funk. With three ‘lead’ singers supported by percussionist and internationally acclaimed drummer, the result is an eclectic fusion of music with its roots firmly based in the blues.
Fast forward to 2009 when Sam re-launched the band boasting a new line up of Sam Kelly (drums/bvs), Paul Jobson (MD/keys/vocals), Richard Sadler (bass),Tony Qunta (guitar/vocals) and Jerome Marcus (percussion/bvs). In 2016, a third “lead singer”, Rowena Poole, joined Sam Kelly’s Station House and this format continues to work at venues and festivals all over Europe/UK.
GENRES: FUNKY BLUES
TICKETS: CONCESSION £13 | STANDARD £15 | ON THE DOOR £18
SEATING IS UN-ALLOCATED AND IS SUBJECT TO 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED BASIS
ONLY BAR FOOD & DRINKS AVAILABLE IN JAZZ CLUB
À LA CARTE DINING AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN RESTAURANT PRIOR TO SHOW
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 HOURS FOR DINNER RESERVATIONS.
|21:30 - 23:45||£15.00|
Student / OAP
|21:30 - 23:45||£13.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is available on a first come, first served basis only. Latecomers may be required to stand until seating becomes available.
5) Reserved seating is only available for ticket holders of 7 or more people.