Sam Every Big Band - Valentine Special
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
EveryAudio presents, Sam Every's Big Band, for a Valentine Special! Get ready for all your favourite jazzy love songs, performed by some of the countries top musicians. There's nothing romantic about a Monday but, a Sunday evening with this young and talented lot will score all the points with your special someone!
If you get the card and drinks order right, we'll provide the rest.
Formed in 2019 this sell out act has gone from strength to strength - and joining them tonight, we have acclaimed jazz vocalist, James Hudson. The reduced big band setup, will serenade your evening with classic rat pack hits. Expect swooning sophistication, and sweep your date off their feet with brand new arrangements of some of jazz's finest love songs.
Sam Every is an impressive Guildhall graduate, conscious of the life of a jazz creative, on and off the stage. The Cornish born arranger, conductor, and band leader - formed his multimedia musical service, to provide education, event production, tailored arrangements and many more musical services. Join the journey and follow them on instagram: @every_audio
London-based jazz vocalist James Hudson is a rising star on the UK jazz scene. An assured and charming performer, James has a natural affinity with an audience and an outstanding voice that undoubtedly sets him apart as a singer at the top of his game. His debut album ‘TOMORROW’, released in February 2021, provides the perfect showcase for his tasteful phrasing, accomplished interpretive ability and passion for jazz standards. The album received widespread critical acclaim, gaining exceptional reviews, international media coverage and air-time across national radio stations such as BBC and Jazz FM.
If you love the classics and that Big Band Wow factor, Book your table now.
Doors open an hour before the show
|19:30 - 21:30||£20.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.