Rhythm Junction London: Big Band Special!
- The Tabernacle
Rhythm Junction London - a celebration of live vintage music and dance.
Rhythm Junction London is back at the fabulous Tabernacle in Notting Hill in March 2019. London’s hep cats are invited to come down for a jam-packed night of swinging rhythms, revelry and jazz spirit - and 2019 is going to be even more special as it's a BIG BAND SPECIAL!
Live music will come from the Down for the Count Swing Orchestra, who for the first time ever will be performing as an authentic 1930's style big band with 19 musicians and vocalists. The band is regularly found at top jazz clubs and theatres throughout the UK and abroad, bringing the sounds of the Swing Era back to life with a show full of incredible energy and wonderful musicianship.
The event includes a jazz dance lesson from much-loved professional vintage dancer Nikki Santilli, who will teach jazz moves that everyone will love. The lesson is suitable for complete beginners or seasoned dancers and you don't need a partner - so there's no reason not to get involved!
Between sets, DJ House of Amelia will keep people dancing with a great mix of vintage tunes.
There will be food and drinks available downstairs all evening, and there is plenty of seating surrounding the large wooden dancefloor - so you won’t miss any of the action.
Join us at Rhythm Junction London for a great vintage night out on the town!
Please note this event will be filmed and photographed for promotional purposes.
6.30pm - Doors open
7.00pm - Solo jazz dance lesson
7.30pm - Live music starts
10.30pm - Event closes
Venue: THE TABERNACLE, 34 Powys Square, Notting Hill, London W11 2AY
Discounted advance ticket (available until 6pm on Sat 2nd March)
Admits one person to Rhythm Junction London 2019
|18:30 - 22:30||£17.00|
34 Powis Square W112AY
Westbourne Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.