PIXIE & THE GYPSIES
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
There's an effortlessness to the band's performance as they compliment each other beautifully on Violin, Guitar, Double Bass and Accordion. Performing lyrical songs that recount stories which will have you hanging on every word. Mainly penned and sung by lead vocalist, and the Pixie in the mix, Taylor Notcutt - her ability to weave all the band's influences into tales as equally modern as they are classic makes you forget the world outside.
Taylor Notcutt - Lead Vocals/Accordian
Connie Chatwin - Violin/Backing Vocals
Matt Wilson - Guitar
Twm Dylan - Double Bass
It’s an 8.30pm gig so why not enjoy classic French cuisine for dinner beforehand?
Tickets are bound to go fast so don’t hesitate and get your front row seat to Pixie and The Gypsies.
GENRES: MIXED JAZZ / POP
TICKETS: STANDARD £16 | ON THE DOOR £20
Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm<p>via Private YouTube Link</p>
|20:30 - 23:00||£8.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is allocated and based on first come, first served. Please arrive before start time to be guaranteed seating.
5) Once the show has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
6) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.