Late Night Larder presents... Lo & Behold
- No reviews.
- the Larder Wanstead
Hosted in our our Wanstead Deli and brand new Filter Bar, Late Night Larder is where local food and music meet. Our nights give a platform to a roster of local talent spanning a wide range of genres from acoustic guitar to melodic Jazz.
Doors open at 6.30pm and we’ll be serving delicious artisan cheese, meat and vegan platters alongside our wine and beer list until 10pm when the last set closes.
Launching Late Night Larder 2019 is catchy covers duo Lo & Behold. With a little something for everyone, the troubadours will be celebrating some of the greats- from Bob Dylan to Kings of Leon to Eagles to The Beatles and many more.
|Late Night Larder||18:30 - 22:00||£6.00|
the Larder Wanstead, 39 - 41 High St, London, E11 2AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.